Sunday, February 8, 2015

Swete Ko Kays Tanan

Just for funsies, y'alls Bisayan phrase for the day:"swete ko kays tanan" = I am the luckiest person ever

Which is exactly what I am (:

Sis. Bolo and I had 9 investigators go to church yesterday. I was so happy that last night my facial muscles were dead sore haha and that's saying something because I usually am exercising those bad boys everyday! 

It was also so neat because Sis.Bolo and I saw direct blessings in our work as a result of our fast for our investigators. Sis. Juliet, who said last week that baptism was not the right decision for her, came running up to us when we saw her at her job saying, "Sisters, sisters, baptize me tomorrow! I got an answer! I know this church is true". That's probably my favorite thing to teach as a missionary - that people can pray directly to their Heavenly Father about whether what we testify, that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church here on the Earth, is true or not. And if they have sincerity and our willing to act upon their answer, they ALWAYS receive an answer from Him. It's a formula that works every time (:

I love everyone! Whether you are a member or not, try asking our Heavenly Father if these things are true, and I KNOW you can get an answer from Him personally! 

love,
sister lauck (:



No comments:

Post a Comment