Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Malipayan Kais Tanan

You can say I've been slacking a little on the emails. I'm sorry!!! Life has been busy, but great! I think the secret for why missionaries are so happy is that they are never really thinking of themselves.

In no particular order, here are some things that have been going on in my life:

Another earthquake happened 

I went to the dentist and learned they don't really believe in anesthesia/pain numbing medication (btw, I would not recommend going without either of those two )

Went on splits with Sis.Bolo and got to go back to my old area with my old investigators! It was heaven!

Did cleaning checks for the sisters in our zone


But this was the cherry on top.........

My investigators from my last area got baptized!!!! Juliet & Angel & Mark & Jefferson!!!! Even though I'm no longer assigned to the area, I got to attend because I'm still in the zone. And I even scored and got to give a talk on the Holy Ghost. It literally was the best thing ever. I just sat there during the baptismal service and soaked in the spirit and the joy that comes from watching people you love make a decision to come closer to our Savior. It was pure bliss. You have these feelings as a missionary that really are indescribable. I know this church is Christ's church because when I live the Gospel and its teachings I am so happy. I know it's true because I have watched others being changed by Christ and their commitment to follow Him. I have felt the Spirit testify to my heart that all these things are true. I know that Heavenly Father wants for all of us as His children to feel this happiness, His happiness. I'm so lucky that I get to share what brings me eternal joy with other!

Hope everyone gets to feel a little bit of that eternal joy this week!

love,
Sister Lauck (:


No comments:

Post a Comment