Sunday, September 28, 2014

Picture Time!!!!

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've been able to write! Email time flies and I have way too much fun writing all of my favorite family and friends and before you know it time is up haha but............

Basically I'm still here in Danao!

My new companion is Sis.Salima, 23, and from Samoa! She's way fun and she's definitely helped me add a little Samoan to my language repertoire (: And even though my favorite Americana Sis.Lange transferred, Sis.Salima & I still get alot of stares coming our way haha somethings never change.

I'm still happy, healthy, and loving my calling!

 Pictures are worth a 1000 words, right? Enjoy these pictures in absence of an email haha but I'll fill you guys all in next week (: 

I love each and everyone of you guys! Everyone enjoy fall and especially General Conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amping!
Sister Lauck (:







No comments:

Post a Comment