Sunday, December 28, 2014

BAGONG TUIG!

Hey y'all!

Hoping everyone had the best Christmas ever! I sure did! It was simple and Christ-centered and perfect!

Christmas highlights include:

- skyping with my family (of course!)
-  the 6 of us missionaries singing and dancing for our ward party (needless to say, none of will be pursuing a performing arts major in college)
- caroling with the Elders to less actives
- sister clegg and I teaching a grandpa who tried to pay us for our message with tobacco and peso's (which we obviously did not accept lolz)

And then probably the most memorable experience was Christmas Eve night. The four us sisters in our apartment got together, turned off the lights, lit some candles, sang our favorite hymns about Christ, and then shared our testimonies of Him that we have gained on our missions. It really was magical and it was so neat to celebrate Christ's birth as His representative. The biggest blessing of my mission has been for me to know my Savior better. Missions do wonders for you (: Love everyone! And happy 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Sister Lauck


No comments:

Post a Comment